viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Spotify stuffs


Maybe not all the people knows Spotify, I think my mom doesn't know it. But it's that I want to talk you so "yera" (Yera is a way to say "y era" in spanish, it's used to finish anything with determination jaja, it's a good word)

I like Spotify because i'm not good searching new music, so this social network help me to find a lot of music by playlists that my friends share me or radio stations that each artist has.

Also, you can visit your friend's profile and see his playlists (if they don't shared them jaja)

This app has helped me to know more hip hop and trap. It's serves me to play music while I riding bike. In this way you can enjoy anything at the music rhythm. 

The last time that I thanked have Spotify app in my cellphone was when I went out of a Carnaval in Matta's district and I put electroandean music that a friend shared me. I just eaten some mushrooms before so I got really high jaja It was beautiful. I felt I was going through the city and the buildings in my bike. I was truely high jaja 



1 comentario:

  1. jaja nice finish bro! yes, spotify is a nice social media, all you need is music jajaja

    ResponderEliminar