viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

Second publication




I don't know what have been my favorite concert. But if I should say anything, I would say I like carnavales. I guess that's similar to concerts. The last time I remember it was sunday, 14 October. It was in the Matta Sur neighbourhood. The name of that carnaval was "San Antonio de Padua". I see a lot of troupe of Andean's music and Afro music. I don't know anythings about the troupes, but somebody told me that's carnaval is the more important carnaval of Metropolitan region. The atmosphere was really colorful. Also there had so much people playing music. Many people were dancing at the drum's rhythms.

I felt really good. I was with my friends Fer and Sofía. Later they went away and I was with other friend, alexandra, and her friends. We were enjoying the music and the dance. I have anything to say jaja. That's all. Tell more about this is say to much. I'd like go again. In fact, I apology for not having staid more time.



Resultado de imagen para carnaval

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario