viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Public transport

I want talk about Public transport. At least in Santiago, the public transport is very low. In this time of year also is so warm. That´s my opinion. The other day, I read an interview about this topic, the public transport, wich said "we are like tine of sardines" or "we travel as a pigs". I guess my opinion is related with this. In reality, no one likes public transport. All the people has a bad comments about it. But if you think it well, also exist good things around subway or buses. For example, when you are panicked for the heat, and you take a seat close to window and you feel the wind. It's so refreshing jajaja. As long as you do it only on Sunday or Saturday.
I decide to use a bike, it's faster than buses in any cases. Also, that help you to be more conscious in the morning. You don't travel in a bus where you feel sleep. It's so funny drive with the cars and buses, it's make you feel small, you have to avoid them or go through them for move on. Also is funny when you are persecuted for a bus jaja it make me feel so nervous jaja. So, I think my opinion about public transport is leave the public transport and use a bike. I don't know what else say about this topic. The point is simple, do it quick

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario